All candidates will be expected to possess high teamwork spirit, ability to work independently and under pressure, relevant computer skills and excellent command of English language (both written and spoken).
- Counterparts to International Experts ;
- Plans and assists the Sector Development Manager about the TA Key and Non-Key Experts coordination and supervision;
- Prepares reports regarding programme relates activities;
- To carry out other duties assigned by the Head of Sector Development Department and Programme Director
- University Degree; At least 7 years experiences working in tourism;
- Good knowledge of the state management bodies in tourism and tourism industry;
- Good knowledge of tourism development situation in Vietnam;
- Very good command of written and spoken English;
- Ability to work at a senior level and contribute proactively and positively in a team environment;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, including the ability to compile reports;
- Good standard of computer;
- Willingness to travel and work outside office hours when required;
- Previous ODA experience essential.
APPLICATION DOSSIER MUST INCLUDE:
- Application Letter in English and Vietnamese;
- Curriculum Vitae in English and Vietnamese;
- Notarized copies of relevant Diplomas and Certificates;
- Two most recent photos of 4 x 6 cm.
For a detailed copy of the Job Description, please contact Ms Oanh at email@example.com. All applications must be submitted to The PIU of ESRT Programme at 4th Floor, Vinaplast-Taitam Building, 39a Ngo Quyen Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, not later than 16:00 on 04 February 2013 (by post mark).
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview - application dossier will not be returned.